Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q - what was the purpose of your post I responded to?

I have criticised Sterling on several occasions when I thought he had a poor game - like I do any player
I have praise Sterling on several occasions when I thought he had a good game - like I do any player
Have I called any player shite - No
I defended you. But that's cool.

Thought he was brilliant, played very direct tonight running at pace at the Hoffenheim defence. Enjoyed the space he was given due to Hoffenheim playing high up the pitch. Just gets better and better.
Did everything well except finishing,if he starts to finish his chances more often than not,he could be world class,needs to improve that part even more.Still lets himself get influenced too much after one bad miss,but his dribbling,movement and passing have improved massivly imo.i like that he doesnt mind to dribble on to his left foor or right foot,that makea him dangerous,there are too many one dimensional wingers in top football.

His passing has improved hugely. Yes he still misses chances but that is normal of wingers really. It shows up more when Gabby and Sane are also missing chances with Aguero the man who tends to stick them away more often than not. His pass to Sane for his second and to Foden were brilliant, perfectly weighted.

He's very creative and purposeful with his dribbles and movement. Must be a nightmare trying to defend him

Has the same number of premier league goals as Harry Kane. Two of Kane's were penalties.

Invisible cameo followed by an even worse penalty. Needs to wake up this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.