#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked like Kun had an issue of him taking that goal. then after game he was asked about it and that looked like he did not deny it he said something like we scored the goal thats the most important thing.

Kun had a rubbish first touch on it, i dont think he would have scored that one if Sterling is not there to score.

Imagine Kun's anger if Sterling shoots it off target. :)

Imagine the anger on here if Sterling did that with a pen!

Kun needs to get over himself. His first touch was crap and I think his anger at Sterling led to the crap pen. Not his finest moment today.

One of our better players today I think. There's some things he can't do but he was a threat today.

He saved Aguero’s embarrassment. He should’ve had a pen. But he’s still simply not good enough. And unfortunately he never will be. He can’t pass. He can’t shoot. He never knows when to give the ball. People on here will defend him just because he’s a City player. But if he was playing for any other team, especially ManUre or the Bin Dippers they to would say the same. Time to cash in on him.

Over the course of the last 18 months, Sterling has played himself on to the subs bench.

Pep has tried to perservere with him but you can't ignore the fact that his first touch is poor, he can't control the ball when running with it, can't make a simple pass, he is indecisive in possession and decision making is poor so he ends up conceding possession too easily.

You can see that he is driving Pep around the bend

One of the better players today, not that that’s saying much. Great to see him on the scoresheet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.