#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a very strange game for him. Scored 2, could/should have had 5. World class movement, Sunday league 1st touch. I don’t know whether or not he is a striker but I certainly prefer him up top as opposed to left wing.

More stat padding from our world class attacking forward. Never lets us down when we really need him! Salah and Mane are in awe and only scored one between them on Monday night.

Last edited:
His movement is incredible. He’d be one of the best players in the world if he could be more ruthless in front of goal.

His movement is incredible. He’d be one of the best players in the world if he could be more ruthless in front of goal.
Or he had a great touch, skill, calmness etc. Great pace and movement though to be fair.

More stat padding from our world class attacking forward. Never lets us down when we really need him! Salah and Mane are in awe and only scored one between them on Monday night.
He scored our first two goals how in the flying f*ck is that stat padding? And if you mention Burnley you should take a look at where Salah score his goals.

The game summed him up. Can’t rely on him for finishing consistently. His movement is amazing but his finishing and touch are no where near top level.
hi
Yes he scores a lot of goals because of his movement but he also wastes far too much.

I certainly wouldn’t bet on him if he was through 1 on 1 with any keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.