#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t see him lasting till the end of peps contract, sooner than later Madrid will put in a daft bid for him that we take and I wouldn’t begrudge him of that move
up until last week he was basically undroppable. He has been poor but lets not forget hes the only one of our inverted wingers that actually scores a decent amount of goals even if they are mostly tap ins. I don't think we'll be selling him while pep is here he seems to be peps go to winger.

up until last week he was basically undroppable. He has been poor but lets not forget hes the only one of our inverted wingers that actually scores a decent amount of goals even if they are mostly tap ins. I don't think we'll be selling him while pep is here he seems to be peps go to winger.
Not saying I want him gone but I feel his ambition to live and play in pain will eventually prevail, if we win the champions league he's won it all with us.

I can’t see him lasting till the end of peps contract, sooner than later Madrid will put in a daft bid for him that we take and I wouldn’t begrudge him of that move
Yeh he's done interviews saying something like "he dreams of playing in a warmer climate" it sounded like an "I am available" call to RM?

He's a quality player with scary speed and very good dribbling, (that scares defenders), but he's got a reputation for going down easily and can be inconsistent.

If he wants to move to RM in the future, we shouldn't stand in his way, if they pay the huge fee required?

Yeh he's done interviews saying something like "he dreams of playing in a warmer climate" it sounded like an "I am available" call to RM?

He's a quality player with scary speed and very good dribbling, (that scares defenders), but he's got a reputation for going down easily and can be inconsistent.

If he wants to move to RM in the future, we shouldn't stand in his way, if they pay the huge fee required?
How huge?

It was right to rest him. He’s been abysmal recently. Hopefully, two or three games will give him new impetus, as well as the chance for a youngster to get some game time.

And hopefully he won’t throw a strop if he is temporarily sidelined. I guess that’s always a consideration for any manager.

Would accept 100 million for him easy. Better players then him out there for half that fee if you look hard enough

Bollocks.

Find me a winger in the world whos been putting up 20+ for 3 seasons for 50m.

he plays in a attacking team , half he’s goals have been taps in m8, most players in his position in this team would score 50 a season.
Put salah mane son in his place they would score more then 20 a season m8

Bollocks.

Find me a winger in the world whos been putting up 20+ for 3 seasons for 50m.
He scores goals,or he did....but i wish he'd be a bit better at his primary role of frightening the life out of defences,by making more direct runs into the box,or getting down the flanks and supplying the ball to a teammate.I also wish he'd make better decisions and hold onto the ball better.

he plays in a attacking team , half he’s goals have been taps in m8, most players in his position in this team would score 50 a season.
Put salah mane son in his place they would score more then 20 a season m8
Just realised who I replied to. DW. m8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.