Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Very interesting. Southgate doesn't come out of this very well at all. Almost every football fan in the country except the vermin ones feel that which is why Gomez was booed. It wasn't directly targeted at Gomez but a general protest at the way it was handled and Sterling hung out to dry.

Southgate is a prize knob who has now shown his true colours.

I've noticed in several photographs, that gormless Gomes likes to stand close and tower over Raz, trying to intimidate perhaps or just mocking the height difference. I wonder if this is the reason for the "Big Man" comment. I'm not too tall myself and I know how tiresome it is for much taller people think it's funny to take the piss.

I am sitting here with my jaw almost on the keyboard!! (Not a good picture I can assure you!!) That is a very interesting read.
Not in the least bit surprised by that.
Sterling has been a press target for years and it has been co-ordinated by one of the slimiest characters in uk football.
It’s all because Sterling wanted no part of their corruption

Creeping cvunt

I didn't want PC to think we'd fallen out over a previous post as sometimes what you post versus what you can say to someone face to face when you are talking to them can come across a bit different... and it's true he posts a lot of good stuff...

You on the other hand mate....!

Haha..!

:)

Not in the least bit surprised by that.
Sterling has been a press target for years and it has been co-ordinated by one of the slimiest characters in uk football.
It’s all because Sterling wanted no part of their corruption

Squirtyflower, I really should read more about these people. I just take at face value that they don't like Rhaz because a) he left the scouse lot b) he plays for City and c) they are racist. I never knew how much power these agencies have. I must be very naive.

Squirtyflower, I really should read more about these people. I just take at face value that they don't like Rhaz because a) he left the scouse lot b) he plays for City and c) they are racist. I never knew how much power these agencies have. I must be very naive.
There must be players out there who's agents have offered them favour/money to influencing the outcome of games.

I feel that Southgate has seen an opportunity here to advertise himself as a master of man management and also to give an impression to the watching audience that he knows how to deal with any situation that may arise. Well it has massively backfired, and has confirmed what most of us already knew-the man is a complete tool bag.

Last edited:
That bust up with the two Magpies - who was it now - Bowyer and the ex-Leeds guy - that didn't deliver as many column inches as this has. Raheem will keep his counsel over this I fancy 'cos that's the kind of guy he is. I can't think of any current player who has a match for the mental strength he has demonstrated since he left The Dippers. I await his book when he retires, but my bet is that Gomez has said something as gobshite koppites tend to do, thinking it was funny, and it was probably the usual throwaway personal insult.

Yes david batty i think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.