Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Well done Sterling for showing the whole country what classless winners the dippers are.
To be fair, it's not as if everyone didn't already know. The whole reason why the whole country wants anyone but Liverpool to win the title is because we all know they'd be utter bell ends about it for the next 10-20 years, even if they didn't win another thing after that.

Sterling has gone right up in my opinion. Shows he cares and won’t take any shit from some gobshite Scouser.

And a break now before Chelsea.

Fantastic all round.
Totally agree, he always seemed cap in hand going back to Anfield as if he had done something wrong by leaving them, he never played well, but now it might make it feel like a clean break , can hate them like us, and hopefully takes them apart next time.

Hmm, so Sterling confronted Gomez, tried to provoke him, has been dropped, and has apologised admitting he was in the wrong. And youre all saying good on you Sterling.

How blinkered are people being over this situation.

Hes been dropped by the manager and has come out with a public apology for his behavior and youre all defending him like hes in the right. Even Sterling doesnt think he was right.

Spot on aa123

After 17 years on City forums i think this is the most ignorant thread I've ever read, and that takes some doing. Im a seasoncard holder and match goer since 1977 and reading this rubbish makes me embarrassed to be a football fan and City fan.
Sterling has reacted badly to Sunday and apologised yet most on here want to hurl abuse at at Liverpool football club, people from Liverpool, Gareth Southgate and the FA - the mind boggles.
You don't have to be thick to be a fan.

To be fair, it's not as if everyone didn't already know. The whole reason why the whole country wants anyone but Liverpool to win the title is because we all know they'd be utter bell ends about it for the next 10-20 years, even if they didn't win another thing after that.

Would be great if all the England fans booed the dippers players all match that would send a great message !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.