Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Spot on aa123

After 17 years on City forums i think this is the most ignorant thread I've ever read, and that takes some doing. Im a seasoncard holder and match goer since 1977 and reading this rubbish makes me embarrassed to be a football fan and City fan.
Sterling has reacted badly to Sunday and apologised yet most on here want to hurl abuse at at Liverpool football club, people from Liverpool, Gareth Southgate and the FA - the mind boggles.
You don't have to be thick to be a fan.
Do you think the provocation came from Sterling who lost? Or is it more likely the same prick who tried to rough him up in his 5 minute cameo was taking the piss or tried to? Which seems more likely? Then if both are involved why not the same punishment from Southgate? Or why not keep it in house? Southgate is yes man, more arsed about being seen as a nice man than as a decent manager, he’s definitely not the latter btw. I hope we lose both games and don’t qualify. The way City have been treated by the officials, the media and now this is a disgrace in my opinion.

What a Fookin joke!

the unity of the squad has decided sterling does not play! Wow let that statement sink in. Imagine all your work colleagues turn against you like that. Great management & squad

I’m done with football.

Spot on aa123

After 17 years on City forums i think this is the most ignorant thread I've ever read, and that takes some doing. Im a seasoncard holder and match goer since 1977 and reading this rubbish makes me embarrassed to be a football fan and City fan.
Sterling has reacted badly to Sunday and apologised yet most on here want to hurl abuse at at Liverpool football club, people from Liverpool, Gareth Southgate and the FA - the mind boggles.
You don't have to be thick to be a fan.
I presume you’ve never played competitive football in your life. Players fall out and fight every time they play. If players got dropped after every altercation then there would be no players left. It’s part and parcel of managing a team and for the manager to drop him and let it be so public is shameful from southgate, especially considering the abuse Sterling has had to encounter for no reason over the past 5 years.

I’m glad sterling reacted badly to Sunday’s win, I’m sick of seeing players all happy and smiley after a loss like that. If Gomez felt the need to take the piss on the Monday then it’s understandable that emotions are still raw and there will be a reaction.

So all I can do is reiterate those sentiments, fuck SouthGate for managing it so badly, fuck Gomez for being a gobshite and fuck the media and scouse pricks who will jump on this and turn it into a sterling witch hunt.

I’d say I was injured for the next game and let Southgate rely on his golden boys

England are shit anyway, it's good Raheem will get a rest.

No-one should be surprised the FA sided with some bellend from its pet team. They've already agreed with betting syndicates and sponsors who will win their 'Premier League Product' no matter what this season. They probably want more US investment, so it wouldn't do to have 'an Arab owned team' win every year.

Good be a nice rest
Hate england matches too.
Never liverpool's fault is it
Scouse twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.