Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Every time Raz has gone to Anfield some no mark anfield benchwarmer has roughed him up to gee up the crowd, cos they're too shit to get praised for anything other than 'booting the greedy snake'. Glad Sterling has had enough. Does Gomez still think he's the big man, because he, the scousers 4th choice CB, brought on because sterling was tearing alexander arnold a new arsehole, decided to rough him up? Shouldn't even be in the squad!
Fuck flopp . He is the one who instructed Garbage to rough up raz . Also Arnold and Robertson both pushed raz and walker when out of back line towards the billboard.

Personally I think the FA played a bigger role in this than Southgate.

The more I read about it, the stranger it becomes. It seems the players actually took things in their own hands and have been the driving force to "pardon" Sterling.

I get the feeling that Sterling is the kind of guy that can really let a thing like this get to him. Knowing English media, the risk is that he will be labelled a villain.

The more I read about it, the stranger it becomes. It seems the players actually took things in their own hands and have been the driving force to "pardon" Sterling.

I get the feeling that Sterling is the kind of guy that can really let a thing like this get to him. Knowing English media, the risk is that he will be labelled a villain.
Started by you ****s not the media

With the likes of Dominic King and his cronies working to have St Gomez declared the patron saint of dippers, then it would hardly be surprising if it did get to him.

Your club and its feral support base is a toxic cloud that has been hanging over the English game for too long.

Silly Sally on BBC breakfast getting all moist on how Southgate has handled the situation!!??
Christ that is one awful show. Have they mentioned today how tall Dan Walker is and has the blonde one wet her knickers giggling at god knows what?

Thank goodness for channel 4 in a morning.

Any news on Gomez's condition this morning ? I assume he made it through the night ?

He's about as mentally strong as it gets. Fought through much worse than this plenty of times before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.