Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

How do you think this will affect Sterling's game. He hasn't always coped with abuse well. I think he is going to get stick at away grounds e.g., Chelsea.

How do you think this will affect Sterling's game. He hasn't always coped with abuse well. I think he is going to get stick at away grounds e.g., Chelsea.
Could work the other way I can see the scousers being on the receiving end of even more shit at away games,seeing the scousers for what they are and also the whole getting decisions in games while other teams get fucked over...

the trouble in the tunnel was talked about on skysports after halftime when the players come out for the 2nd half, and sky news said the trouble in the camp so all i was quoting was them, and if you put 2 and 2 together and this trouble with gomez and sterling was still on his mind so sounds like it was still raw with sterling
I haven't heard about the trouble in the tunnel. Do you know what happened or what is being said?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.