Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

What a shame. I'm a big fan of his and was never one to call for him to be dropped, but I think he did well to start 23 of 38 last season. Tbh I thought he maybe started too many and would've had more impact as a sub.

If he thinks his overall performances over the last 18 months or so warranted him being in the starting 11 every week then he's fucking deluded and needs to go back and watch them.
I doubt he's that arsed about upsetting anybody at the club or the fanbase. Raheem cares only about Raheem and whilst there's nothing wrong with that in the cutthroat business of professional football, if that's who you are then that's who you are.
Doesn't win many friends but again, if that's your mindset then he won't give a fuck.
My guess is he won't be loved by the Chelsea fans either in a couple of seasons and I very much doubt he will care about that either.

Jeeze, doesn't seem to recall any dip in his form which resulted in him not being an automatic first name on the team sheet. Looking like a right whinger now.

No need for these comments by Raheem, disappointing. And I’m sure there are plenty of his ex teammates a bit miffed too, don’t all footballers sacrifice birthdays, Christmas etc not just him? The facts are clear he didn’t play as much in his last year because his form had dropped off and winning the league fully justified that
Completely agree. All he's going to change now is the attitude of the fans of his former club towards him and the work he put in.

I thought maybe we could have got a little more for him with hindsight, given his position, nationality and the way the market is going, but after his latest comments I'm just glad we got rid.

He wants to stab his ex teammates and fans in the back, go ahead Raheem but most of us thought you had a bit more class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.