Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Or… after two seasons of not having anyone to pass to in the box he’s automatically doing what he’s always done and needs to break that habit. People forget he wasn’t on the pre season tour so has spent about three weeks training with Haaland.

If people really think Foden is purposely not passing to Haaland they need to give their heads a wobble. What next, when he crossed several times on Sunday he purposely made sure it was easy for the defender to intercept so it wouldn’t reach Haaland?
Damn and I thought they were just shite crosses. Live & learn!

Or… after two seasons of not having anyone to pass to in the box he’s automatically doing what he’s always done and needs to break that habit. People forget he wasn’t on the pre season tour so has spent about three weeks training with Haaland.

If people really think Foden is purposely not passing to Haaland they need to give their heads a wobble. What next, when he crossed several times on Sunday he purposely made sure it was easy for the defender to intercept so it wouldn’t reach Haaland?
how you and I see it is irrelevant , Pep on the other hand was fuming (again) with him.
i doubt he starts Saturday .

A big part of our success, and deserves a great reception from us. Hope we don't start acting like the scousers about him.

Same as that. He made a big contribution to our success. Let’s be better than the awful Scousers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.