Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Doesn't really bother me if he ends up at United. Did well for us but we moved him on when we wanted to and recognised that his best years were behind him. He's now back on the market and we have no intention of going back in for him. Given we cut him loose I don't really see that we can accuse him of disloyalty for choosing whatever option he deems best for what's left of his career.

We took the piss out of Liverpool fans for booing him (even though he left under quite acrimonious circumstances) and it would be even more pathetic for our fans to boo him given that he left City on our terms.

Don't really see how he improves United either.
I’ll boo hi if ha becomes a rag, because I always boo rags.

Good look to him and if it is that lot, so be it. There are no emotions in todays football, particularly the top end of it. He'll always be in my heart as a City player who always gave his best, scored shitloads of goals, never moaned in public. always trained hard, was running like banshee and he left us with that cross that will always be part of City memories.
But he had Pep on the other side, where a single moment and glance at you means he is finished with you , that miss against Lyon, probably the same what happened to Laporte after that Tottenham game, or Hart before. And great piece of business for the red assholes if that happens.

Really hope he doesn't go there. Contrary to the opinion of many, I think he left a good legacy here and he still has a lot offer. He's definitely better than Rashford and Sancho, anyhow.

Whatever he does is fine by me. It's his life to live.

I just want to clear up one thing. The idea that he left once he was no longer value-add imo is way off. He was very poor for a long while. We should have sold him a lot sooner than we did.

Grealish may not be perfect and was hugely overpriced but he is miles better than Sterling was in his final years at City.

Sterling to United??????

Has he lost his mind? I'm not all that arsed about him joining the shower of shit from a fans point of view, let's face facts, he won't really fit into their 'system' (do they have a system?) and he'll just become bench buddies with Mason Mount after a couple of weeks of being asked to win matches on his own and failing to do so.

Surely he'd be better off going to WestHam, Brentford, Palace or even Fulham (from a footballing/team impact/minutes on pitch perspective) but I suppose they don't have the finances for the fee or the wages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.