Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Arsenal would be a good move for him and Arsenal.

Arteta worked with him a lot and at his peak, he's better than Martinelli. Main issue is that his peak was 3-4 years ago.

While I'm not happy that Arsenal are adding more depth, I'm pleased Raz seems to have landed on his feet for now away from the Chelsea circus.

It'd be nice to see him enjoying his football again - just as long as they stay in second place.

Why are you pleased he's doing well? I don't get why some fans have an attachment with a player like him when he was probably the player with the least connection with the club and its fans.

Well it provides cover as Gabby Jesus is injured so we need someone else to come into the team and blast the ball over the bar from 3 yards out.
He's not up to the level you need now, very misguided signing, your head of recruitment has made a mistake, not alone, we've signed Nunes and Phillips but they're just about the only mistakes we've made. Sterling is in a par with your signing of Pepe but at least it's only a loan, he'll be nowhere near your match day team come December.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.