Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Him moving on this summer suits all parties enough. Whildt it's for the best, I still believe will miss his pace. Even when he wasn't in great form he would still get picked because he was the only player in the squad with genuine pace upfront, assuming we don't replace him, that will be something I feel we will badly miss at times over the season.

He's leaving not quite a city legend for me but certainly a city great. Deserves nothing but respect and I'm sure he'll get a very nice welcome when we next see him. certainly won't be a barrage of racist abuse thrown his way for daring to leave like a certain set of feral fans subjected him to.

All the best Raz, just make sure you perform against us like you did when playing Liverpool for us.

Could delight and frustrate in equal measure, but overall has played a huge part in our recent success.

Him accepting to go this year so the club receives a fee, rather than in 12 months when he could have pocketed £millions more should also be appreciated.

I’m sure next season we will see all sorts of Sterling related posts on here. From ridicule to “we shouldn’t have sold him” depending on Citys and his own form. Remember, whatever he does at Chelsea (good or bad) won’t reflect what he could/would have done here. He wouldn’t sign a new deal and we couldn’t let him walk for nothing. This is a good deal for all concerned (apart from Kaz).

Thanks for his contribution and good luck to him for the future.

A player loved and supported by the City faithful since day 1. When he went through hard times, the fans, especially on here, got behind him to raise his spirits. When he turned around his form those that doubted him raised their hands and accepted they were wrong. With the media trying drag him down, it was great to see our fans not be brainwashed like the rest of the masses.

Thank you Raz

Thank you Raheem, integral part of our successes since you joined and for all the great players I have been lucky enough to see in a light blue shirt over the years the 'Sterling-Aguero-Sane' front 3 will always evoke very special and happy memories. Wish you all the best for the future with Chelsea but only in the competitions we can't win and of course for England. Thanks again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.