Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were wrong fella, get over it
No I wasn't. Read what I posted.

I know which fucking year we won the double ffs. I have a season ticket & I watched it. Mancini signed Sinclair. But he didn't sign Sterling he signed Sinclair instead. Hazard was a major target not a squad player like Sinclair. We didn't sign a replacement.

We signed our attacking players the following season instead, whilst having to watch ffp & still won the double.

That's not shit, it's fucking brilliant & it's one season ago. One.

You would think it never happened.

The papers were saying we were making a third bid weeks ago. I thought Liverpool briefed the press they wouldn't take less that 50mil either, surely not getting delph puts more pressure on us to complete this one. We haven't been linked with anyone else homegrown since wilshere ( and that seems unlikely at this point), I wonder who our back up targets are.

The papers were saying we were making a third bid weeks ago. I thought Liverpool briefed the press they wouldn't take less that 50mil either, surely not getting delph puts more pressure on us to complete this one. We haven't been linked with anyone else homegrown since wilshere ( and that seems unlikely at this point), I wonder who our back up targets are.

Delph will be a difficult one to find an alternative for. It was ideal.

Careful here fella...I posted a specific thread on this and the 'cult' followers did not approve...

No I wasn't. Read what I posted.

I know which fucking year we won the double ffs. I have a season ticket & I watched it. Mancini signed Sinclair. But he didn't sign Sterling he signed Sinclair instead. Hazard was a major target not a squad player like Sinclair. We didn't sign a replacement.

We signed our attacking players the following season instead, whilst having to watch ffp & still won the double.

That's not shit, it's fucking brilliant & it's one season ago. One.

You would think it never happened.

Sinclair, maicon, nastasic = 2nd in league Mancini's last season. Hazard signs for chelski

Negredo, fernandinho, navas etc... = pellers 1st year, title, cup and a billion goals.

Mangala and Fernando = season just gone.

Sterli..

;) easy.

Just seen the highlights of that 2013-14 season .
He looked a really good player in that Liverpool team .
I reckon we will sign him next week .

Sinclair, maicon, nastasic = 2nd in league Mancini's last season. Hazard signs for chelski

Negredo, fernandinho, navas etc... = pellers 1st year, title, cup and a billion goals.

Mangala and Fernando = season just gone.

Sterli..

;) easy.

Does it matter???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.