Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 November 2015

1585obq.jpg

Cap definitely doffed Sir.

I'm afraid that all the G14's reasons to try to stop City are actually starting to happen.
Unfortunately it is coming from a different direction than they expected. City can now afford to buy players via the financial results of ADUG's business plan and not the sugar daddy benevolence of our owner.
I have a feeling that the anti City media frenzy we are now witnessing may be the dying throes of a once great club protesting that its rightful position at the top of the PL is being usurped by a club with more earned money than they have.

The only way city can be taught a lesson is by extracting as much money as possible from them for our best players to allow us to compete in the market that they are dominating.....How dare they, this is humiliating.

Astute and close to the bone .....I do feel embarrassed at pools reaction and that of the media, we will continue to go quietly about our business and in another 5 years we will be at the top of the Forbes list.

How do you legislate for a club that is beating you at your own game? It will be interesting to see what they come up with more jingoistic nonsense probably

Nice one Sterling .
You've already pissed on the chips of the media .
So you've won me over already .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.