Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some fucking clowns on there I know we have our fair share on here (me included) but Jesus,its cringeworthy some of it,jealous as fuck all of em,Sterling is their second best player,behind Bogdan...oh shit sorry I mean Coutinho,and there gonna lose him to Manchester Oil.....hahahah FUCK OFF

Fuck me, I never knew they had so many ex players still at the club. I'm surprised they haven't wheeled out king kenny to make a speech about the illustrious history of dipperpool.

Fuck me, I never knew they had so many ex players still at the club. I'm surprised they haven't wheeled out king kenny to make a speech about the illustrious history of dipperpool.

He isn't a bad player; but he is worth 20M tops. As for the Forum member ( Mickey) who said £ plus David Silva - just unreal.

they should have a word with scouse legend (derek acorah) and see what bill and bob have to say about it

Derek.jpg

Reading that RAWK thread reminds me why i hate Liverpool so much. They always seem to raise their game against us, but I hope we leather them this year!
As far as Sterling is concerned, I'd like him at City & think with the calibre of players we have he'd flourish in our team. £35 million + £5 Million add on's will do it imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.