Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
We pay 2/3 basic, 1/3 bonus as a general rule according to Soriano.

So Sagna would be on £100k a week, and would have earned some of £50k a week bonuses. Not much I would imagine as we didnt win anything.

Believe Silva, Aguero etc are on more like £140k basic.

Papers invariably report our players wages that they would get if we win league, champions league, both domestic cups every year of their contract.

Thanks man, an informative post.

Leave it out with the FFS, no need for it, I was being polite in my reply, I expect the same courtesy, thank you.

You said if it's true, I'm pointing out that it's Talksport, there's no if about it.

£150k a week would make Sagna one of the best paid players at the club, do you think that's the case?

IF it was true I'd say he would be an upper middle tier earner. Not on the lowest wages in the squad and not one of the top 5 earners but that's just my opinion. I would imagine Aguero, Dzeko, Silva, Yaya and VK are on more...

Espn sources say we won't be going back for him and are now focusing on pogba, wilshere, Delph.

Espn sources say we won't be going back for him and are now focusing on pogba, wilshere, Delph.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.