Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the dippers are spending cash from somewhere! get the deal done city and get the lad in before typical city bites us in the arse again! Chelsea could be close to selling cuadrado and salah probably for £10 billion! Dont give anyone else a chance now, just get him signed.

I'd like to think that we're stalling over their £50m valuation and are now calling their bluff.

The last offer of £35m + £5m in future incentives is more than enough and fair for a player of his potential ability, let them sweat for once.

As much as I want to see some new blood and improvement in the squad, £50m is ludicrous and could be better spent elsewhere imo.

Being linked with everyone now ibrahimovic dont think anyone but city know what our plans are

Try telling that to anyone that takes tweet's' etc as gospel. 90% of the crap posted(tweets)/printed etc is err well crap when it comes to transfers unless it's leaked.

As for this one, the bids have obviously been leaked, and the fact it's gone very quiet, I can see this being done in the next week or so(hopefully).

BBC are reporting Ian Ayre is in Chile to complete the Firmino deal...are Txiki and MP still there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.