Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
You on the other hand are a very poor straight man for, always trying to be the funny one, but you do make me look taller, slimmer and better looking though, so thanks for that.
You are taller, slimmer and quite possibly better looking, but I'm cleverer and funnier. We all bring different things to the party.

You are taller, slimmer and quite possibly better looking, but I'm cleverer and funnier. We all bring different things to the party.

Funnier looking for sure, more humorous only in your own living room, I will concede cleverer to you, only as I dont want to seem too dominant or arrogant and it might get you down before your holidays. I'm kind like that.

Funnier looking for sure, more humorous only in your own living room, I will concede cleverer to you, only as I dont want to seem too dominant or arrogant and it might get you down before your holidays. I'm kind like that.
Ah yes my holidays. The reason why I couldn't meet up earlier! That reminds me, must get back to work :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.