Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say I didn't like it.
I was just posting my thoughts on an open Internet forum.

Why are so many on here upset and quick to round on you if you say something different to the status quo?

Sorry for posting/signing up.
People get far too full of themselves in the Transfer Forum. It's best to just read it and not say much for the most part whether you agree or disagree with the ITK silliness.

None taken (although you received the expected mild abuse for it ;) ). I don't know if you're aware but Tolmie apparently (people on here know him) works in the media and he is closer (to other folk?) who are a lot closer to the inner circle than almost everybody else around here (there's 1 or 2 others).

He's not actively involved with the club or the transfers themselves but he does get information (even if only earlier than we do). He's been pushing these transfers for quite awhile now and seems to be indicating that we're home and dry on them now. Of course we were home and dry (even closer probably) with Isco and he got hijacked at the last minute, there's a scientific term for that, "shit happens".

From what I infer from where we are at the moment, it's just a case of sorting out how much their clubs want.

I wasn't after an argument but thanks for your response.

I guess I see it all like the general media, they edge their bets so as not to lose face when 'deals fall through' or 'get hijacked', but that's the nature of transfers.

That's pretty much what you've said. Nobody knows for sure and from what I've read on here nobody is 100% sure, so regardless of what happens nobody has put their reputation on the line, they could always say 'we were close but x happened or y put in a better bid and hijacked our deal'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.