Raheem Sterling

"On returning to London to play for the Blues, Sterling said: ‘First and foremost, it’s a pleasure to be here.

‘I’ve obviously achieved a lot in my career so far, but there is still so much more to achieve and I’m really looking forward to doing that in a Chelsea shirt, under Thomas’s management.

‘London is my home and where it all started for me, and it’s amazing I now have the opportunity to play in front of friends and family week in, week out at Stamford Bridge. I’m really looking forward to meeting the fans there soon.

‘I do want to take the opportunity to thank Todd, Behdad, the ownership group, Thomas, and all involved in the process of getting me here.

‘I can’t wait to get going now and continue to do my talking on the pitch.’

possibly our worse transfer mistake ever .

We never made it, he did.

I'll go as far as to say he won't get 15 goals near the Viking next season.

It's the best piece of transfer brokering we have done in our history, in terms of finding any club acceptable to him that was also prepared to hand us our original outlay back and earning the salary he does.

Coupled with his downgrade in form over 18 months, City and Raheem have got very lucky on this one.

I know City are very happy how this has turned out.

Well, I like him and I'm thankful for the service he has given. Missed some, scored some, assisted some, got shot at and lauded in equal measures, but I never once saw the lad hide, or not give his absolute best.
He will leave with his head high, and our thanks. Good luck in the future.
Respect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.