Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

I'll remember him as a legend and there's absolutely fuck all anyone can do about that.

Best of luck to one of the best servants of the Pep era. I hope this doesn't come back to bite us on the arse but if Erling stays fit and we reinvest the money wisely then they'll all be in our rear view mirror.

As always, onwards and upwards.

Would agree with this mostly apart from the fact he’s gone to a definite EPL rival. Hopefully will keep Ten Pricks mob out of the Top Four again though.

I don't consider them a title rival at all, they have too much to do and will continue to be a Cup team.

We never gave them a kick and limited them to one shot on goal over two games last season, when they had their main defenders and a new £98m addition.

At best, they are competing with Spurs and Arsenal for who finishes third or fourth.

Chelsea have very little title know how in their squad and we can speak from experience, just how rocky the path to glory is.

We never made it, he did.

I'll go as far as to say he won't get 15 goals near the Viking next season.

It's the best piece of transfer brokering we have done in our history, in terms of finding any club acceptable to him that was also prepared to hand us our original outlay back and earning the salary he does.

Coupled with his downgrade in form over 18 months, City and Raheem have got very lucky on this one.

I know City are very happy how this has turned out.
I said he wouldn't do a farewell video like Gabby and Ferna.

For all the hot air in his farewell message to us, bottom line is he didn't get us and was never one of us.

Great transfer for us, we got plenty in our armoury to go again this season and we won't be seeing anybody in a city shirt missing and open goal from one yard ever again.

We never made it, he did.

I'll go as far as to say he won't get 15 goals near the Viking next season.

It's the best piece of transfer brokering we have done in our history, in terms of finding any club acceptable to him that was also prepared to hand us our original outlay back and earning the salary he does.

Coupled with his downgrade in form over 18 months, City and Raheem have got very lucky on this one.

I know City are very happy how this has turned out.
Hey Tolm, just out of interest and now that the dust has long since settled
what is your take on the whole Messi saga ? - was that ever a goer or were the club just being used to get PSG to come in (at more money presumably)

good luck Raz, outstanding contribution, frustrating at times, makes Chelsea stronger

Good luck Raz. You were one of my favourite players of the modern era. Likeable man who came up with countless crucial goals and moments for the club. 7 years, over 100 goals, 10 major trophies and he leaves the club for the same price he cost. Fantastic player, fantastic signing.

Wish you all the best in every game not involving us and really hope Chelsea treat you well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.