Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Raheem. You have enjoyed a wonderful career at City. Always run your heart out and produced many great moments.
Unfortunately your form has now regressed to a point where you have frustrated lots of fans, when you miss 2 yard open goals, spending lots of time losing your balance and control of the ball. You have gone from a top 5 club player to primarily a reserve player.
So forgive me as I boot you up the arse and out of the door. Good luck for the future and thanks for so many wonderful memories.
The club has now out grown you and you just can’t make the cut these days. We are going to cash in on you and move on. I know you will understand.

Well done Raheem. You have enjoyed a wonderful career at City. Always run your heart out and produced many great moments.
Unfortunately your form has now regressed to a point where you have frustrated lots of fans, when you miss 2 yard open goals, spending lots of time losing your balance and control of the ball. You have gone from a top 5 club player to primarily a reserve player.
So forgive me as I boot you up the arse and out of the door. Good luck for the future and thanks for so many wonderful memories.
The club has now out grown you and you just can’t make the cut these days. We are going to cash in on you and move on. I know you will understand.
Who the fuck do you think you are nobhead

Who the fuck do you think you are nobhead
I don’t look through Rose tinted glasses. Raheems time has come. The club need to cash in on him now and move on. You will see this happen and you will get over it. The world carries on spinning.

I don’t look through Rose tinted glasses. Raheems time has come. The club need to cash in on him now and move on. You will see this happen and you will get over it. The world carries on spinning.
You are going to boot him up the arse? Twat

Palmer mahrez bernie foden alvarez can all play outside right. So I think we won't replace raz this season maybe season after if mahrez goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.