Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Raheem. You have enjoyed a wonderful career at City. Always run your heart out and produced many great moments.
Unfortunately your form has now regressed to a point where you have frustrated lots of fans, when you miss 2 yard open goals, spending lots of time losing your balance and control of the ball. You have gone from a top 5 club player to primarily a reserve player.
So forgive me as I boot you up the arse and out of the door. Good luck for the future and thanks for so many wonderful memories.
The club has now out grown you and you just can’t make the cut these days. We are going to cash in on you and move on. I know you will understand.

This player just contributed an assist in a decisive game where we won by one goal, so at the very least I think he deserves more respect than this.

Palmer mahrez bernie foden alvarez can all play outside right. So I think we won't replace raz this season maybe season after if mahrez goes.
I do think we will replace Sterling and Jesus, with one player. Two massive creative force gone for no one in. Massive mistake. #massive

Last edited:
I do think we will replace Sterling and Jesus, with one player. Two massive creative force gone for no one in. Massive mistake. #massive

In the last 12 months we lost Aguero, Torres & likely Jesus from the attack. Haaland, Grealish and Alvarez are their replacements.

It sounds like we won’t replace Raz if he goes, but we’ve already replaced Jesus.

In the last 12 months we lost Aguero, Torres & likely Jesus from the attack. Haaland, Grealish and Alvarez are their replacements.

It sounds like we won’t replace Raz if he goes, but we’ve already replaced Jesus.
Id say the we will be missing an X factor with pace and we have place in the squad for one. I think it was Tolm who suggested that of one went, no one would come in but if both(Raz and Jesus)go City would, I think he mentioned Felix.

He’s had better but I wouldn’t be booting him up the arse.
That’s a fair shout. Maybe I should retract the kicking up the arse comment. After all it was only meant as light humour. I now apologise to any Bluemooners I may have offended in the spirit of the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.