Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only place he goes is either Real or Barca. Barca can’t afford him so that leaves Real. If they come in for him we should accept or let him leave on a free at the end of next year. Don’t really see any other outcome. He is not extending with us, he would have done it by now if he wanted to.

Has anything been said about Raz actually wanting to move abroad ( I've seen it inferred)and if so which country? Its difficult to assess his real character from afar, but he seems quiet and unassuming, rarely showing real emotion on the pitch. Maybe City are just another club or he loves it here - I can't tell.
If he did fancy a move abroad, maybe a big club in Italy would fit the bill!
That said, if Pep wants to keep him, I'm ok with that (just in case he was wondering)

AC Milan just coming into money and we seem to want leao?

I dont see madrid or Barca paying more than he is on even if they get him on a free.
So its gotta come down to playing time,
Maybe Arsenal with Arteta could be his only answer for playing time, he supports them i think

I dont see madrid or Barca paying more than he is on even if they get him on a free.
So its gotta come down to playing time,
Maybe Arsenal with Arteta could be his only answer for playing time, he supports them i think
Seem to recall reports were out not long ago and he was distancing himself from Arsenal and Spurs.

If Sterling is pushing for leaving, let's bring the potential buyer with cash. We need important money to sell him, but right now I don't see anyone on the horizon who could be willing to sign him, mostly because of his wages. Palmer and Kayky LOL, be serious, we need a new direct and speedy winger if Sterling would leave the club. It's an obligation.
What is an obligation?

Been a really good player for us over the years. His goals, work rate and professionalism speak for themselves.

Perhaps in some technical skills he falls slightly short of the level of the rest of our current options in the front line.

But still, he's hugely capable and has the right attitude. If he wants to go then the club will let it happen if the right offer comes in. I'd rather not sell him to another PL club, but if the rumours are true of Spanish interest then that might be a good move for all involved.

He's still young enough to achieve a whole lot more in his career, and - except when playing against us - I'd love to see him thriving at a club where he gets loads of game time in his preferred position and where he's properly loved in a way he never quite has been here.

If he does leave, I hope we have a plan to replace his pace. His runs in behind are something we don't really get from anyone else right now.

The only place he goes is either Real or Barca. Barca can’t afford him so that leaves Real. If they come in for him we should accept or let him leave on a free at the end of next year. Don’t really see any other outcome. He is not extending with us, he would have done it by now if he wanted to.
Real Madrid? Do me a favour. He’d get laughed out of the place within his first few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.