Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance it’s 35m, particularly to a rival.
According to nico schira, they offered £35m. That doesn't mean we will accept that. Arsenal also offered £30M. This is how london clubs are.

we are are not going to accept whatever they offer. Calm down. £45-50 atleast for Gabby and £55-60 for raz. I think that will be be fair. A total of £100-110. Cucu and philips money done.

Then we will need a winger maybe, coming from the sales of players like bazunu, herrera and others

With Haaland coming in i understand why we would need to move Jesus. But we need Grealish and others to really up their contribution if we let Sterling go as well. We can't rely on Julian Alvarez to replace Sterling's contribution. He is a complete unknown in terms of how good he is/how well he will settle.

Sterling blows hot and cold but there is no denying his overall numbers.

I'd rather keep him and risk losing him on a free next summer than accepting a low offer now, especially with Jesus almost certainly leaving. Still not given up hope completely that he could yet sign a new deal at City, although it's looking increasingly unlikely.

With Haaland coming in i understand why we would need to move Jesus. But we need Grealish and others to really up their contribution if we let Sterling go as well. We can't rely on Julian Alvarez to replace Sterling's contribution. He is a complete unknown in terms of how good he is/how well he will settle.

Sterling blows hot and cold but there is no denying his overall numbers.
I’d be surprised if Alvarez started more than a dozen games next season. I also can’t see us selling both Jesus and Sterling.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m hoping it’s one big bluff from Sterling and his people to threaten a move to a rival.

Shame if he goes there too, especially after the racial abuse a few years back.

It’d be losing 2 players to Premier League rivals and both lower fees because we haven’t sorted their contracts out or let them go early enough. Odd really.

I'd rather keep him and risk losing him on a free next summer than accepting a low offer now, especially with Jesus almost certainly leaving. Still not given up hope completely that he could yet sign a new deal at City, although it's looking increasingly unlikely.
Think if he strikes up a meaningful partnership with Haaland he could well sign a new contract, all if’s, buts and maybes at the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.