Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read on the BBC website that Chelsea have had a £21.5m bid for Sterling rejected. It’s no secret that I’m not his greatest fan but even I think he’s worth more than £21.5m in the current market.

if we get a bid of around £50m I think we should grab the cheque,run to the bank and ask for express clearance !
If thats true then they`re taking the piss.

More concerned about losing Gabby or god forbid
Bernardo. If we get 40 million for him it's good business and we should take it whoever is offering it and Raz wants to go there.

he's been a key player in a squad thats won a lot of silverware. a relatively small if high quality squad. imo if we agree to sell him we should make him wait until a similar quality replacement has been agreed. Not necessarily like for like just keeping our squad depth and quality at the same levels (or better)
He has a year left on his contract, we make him wait he leaves for free whilst were still paying his 300k a week wages.

He has a year left on his contract, we make him wait he leaves for free whilst were still paying his 300k a week wages.
Agreed, he holds the cards, just makes it all the crazier that Madrid spent £130mil on Hazard with 12 months on his contract and we’re willing to do the same with Mbappe.

But we’re ruining football…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.