Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen so many positive comments for Sterling, just as he’s about to leave, who’d have thought : )

Zabaleta drew blood for the cause. If that is controversial then dear god.
I guess Zabaleta is a bigger legend than David Silva, Kun Aguero and KDB.

I might DM KDB and suggest he get a head wound in a match to elevate him the CTWRD hero bracket.

Fortunately, Foden has had his Bail Fawlty moment against Atletico already.

I guess Zabaleta is a bigger legend than David Silva, Kun Aguero and KDB.

I might DM KDB and suggest he get a head wound in a match to elevate him the CTWRD hero bracket.

Fortunately, Foden has had his Bail Fawlty moment against Atletico already.
You really do have a hard on for Raheem don’t you. Now getting upset that someone else finds Zabba more of a legend. Proper little thought police aren’t you.

No disrespect to Sterling but he isn't a 'legend'. But he is a hero for what he did that year where he just kept gettting last minute winners to keep us in the title race.
He was a very good player though, fantastic on his day but I think the sad thing is the curtain has drawn on his time here which is sad but it's best for both parties so he can go on and thrive again

If he goes I wish him the best of luck somewhere else. I actually hate that he's going to a domestic rival though, he can be very dangerous. would have much prefered him to go to Madrid.

I expect him to be turning up with the rest of the squad on Monday!

This all smells to me this supposed move to Chelsea……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.