Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to remember that he kissed the badge on his Portsmouth shirt in front of The North Stand.
(Possibly after they scored a goal).
As you would imagine,that didn't go down very well with us City fans in that area of the ground,and he got dogs abuse for it.
Talk about tainting his legacy at a club where he was previously well thought of doesn't come into it.

Yes he did I remember that as well the tosser,funny enough I actually met him one day at a clothing shop opening and he was or at least then,not too bad a guy,tiny ears I always remember but big mouth :)

Let Sterling go if he wants to, who cares.
You've been constantly bashing him on this forum for the last 2-3 years, so why are you so keen on him now? Let him go and that's it, if not now, we'll bring in someone better than him next year!
Not everyone here takes a swing at Sterling but I see what you mean. Anyway I am guessing you are a Chelsea fan,correct?

Those saying he leaves as a legend must have a loose meaning of the word. He is not for me in the legend category.
That belongs (in the current era) to kompany, zabaleta, aguero, silva, yaya, de bruyne.

His itchy feet might well be the reason why is isn’t as a CL would cement all his contemporaries Walker, stones, ederson etc… as legends
Agreed, add Fernandinho to this list though.

Are we going to be looking for a replacement, though. It's not long to the start of the season to find someone.
Its possible we find someone after the season starts...not ideal, but the window does remain open thru August...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.