Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You Raheem!

Zero replacement I assume? Of course.
You’re a joke. The transfer window is open for ages yet. We’ve already made huge signings - unlike other clubs - & we’re probably at nil expenditure. Jesus & Raz had become bench players & we’ve got a squad of great players; great youngsters & will attract other players over the coming weeks. You speak as if we’re done this window. But even if we are - we’ve done some great business- necessary business. & got rid of some “dead wood”

Having said that - I’d have preferred him not to go to one of the other top 4 PL clubs but I guess we have to view it as they’re buying our cast offs

Thank You Raheem!

Zero replacement I assume? Of course.
5b60e021-738c-476b-a2d2-985d650eaf1f_text.gif

He has scored over 130 goals for this club you disrespectful ****.

The very worst of new fans and if you are not a new fan then you should be embarrassed.

He’s certainly been a great player for us in a great era. But we have to continue to evolve. However he should definitely go with our thanks & respect. City fans are renowned for treating ex players well

I am sad he wanted to leave, whatever the reason. He was always hit and miss but he scored lots of important goals for us. Hopefully the arrival of Haaland and Alvarez, and increased playing time for the likes of Cole Palmer and Liam Delap, will compensate, but is this an indication that Raheem hasn’t got the confidence to retain his place in the side? If so, cash in and use the money wisely

It was time for both parties to go their separate ways but it's definitely bittersweet.

Reactions: CC1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.