Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20220706-180257_Samsung Internet.jpgThe interesting bit on this tweet is the last bit in brackets it sounds like we will be getting 50+ for Jesus and sterling as there are add ons involved so that 45m could really be 55m

he not even close to getting the legend status like the real legends of our clubs. don't even dare to compare sterling with vinny, silva or aguero.
How many trophies has he won? Last minute winners, big goals, called out the media on their racist bullshit, dragged England to the finals of the euros .. legend in my eyes

I'm still unsure why, if there are add ons for Jesus, City haven't briefed the press. All we've heard from our journalists is 45m.

Surely we'll get 50+ all in for Sterling?

Maybe we didn't want to hold out for 60m for Sterling when a double deal with Ake could be done for around 100m. 60m for Sterling and 40m for Ake isn't as impressive as 50m for each. Recouping our fee for a player out of contract and making a profit on a backup option makes more sense than the reverse.

Or maybe we accepted a slightly lower fee to ease Sterling's way, out of loyalty. Wouldn't be the first time and it's why we are such an attractive option for players.

How many trophies has he won? Last minute winners, big goals, called out the media on their racist bullshit, dragged England to the finals of the euros .. legend in my eyes
not many to be honest and certainly not even close to vinny, silva or aguero. he probably has more big game misses than winners if we are being honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.