Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
i doubt city would sell to title rival,its only psg or loan with mandatory buy to barca

Sterling, a player that now divides opinions.

Sounds like when we had Nasri. I always thought Nasri was a great foil to Silva, but I remembered some here at the time was already slagging him off, even before when he was labelled a coward because he turned his head away that led to conceding a goal. That's when it all started. Every week Nasri had his critics.

I'm not going to criticise Raheem here, but I believe it is time to sell him if we're not getting a striker in. I just don't see him playing well without a striker up front to pull the defenders away from him.
Sterling decided he did not want to play for city over 18 months ago. His form since then has been atrocious. Before he made this decision, sterling was a vital player and one we all wanted to stay long term but just like Sane he wants out.

I think we all agree that he has been a fantastic buy and he will leave with nothing but respect. The only issue I have with him is the inept performances due to his sulky nature at not getting his move sooner. I expected better from a professional player.

Time we moved on. Recoup as much as possible and put it towards a forward. Excellent planning from city getting Grealish in. The club knew the writing was on the wall.

Last edited:
I'd love to know what changed after last new year, his form died a death at club level. He seems happier again last few games on the pitch, just needs one to go in any which way it can for him soon. Either find form or keep that price up.

I'd love to know what changed after last new year, his form died a death at club level. He seems happier again last few games on the pitch, just needs one to go in any which way it can for him soon. Either find form or keep that price up.
The love affair with Pep, that's broken and the trust from both sides has gone.

Time to move on....

67M is about right for Sterling. Worth that for his pace,intelligence and movement but his touch and finishing skills are stopping him from being in 75-80 bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.