Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling decided he did not want to play for city over 18 months ago. His form since then has been atrocious. Before he made this decision, sterling was a vital player and one we all wanted to stay long term but just like Sane he wants out. I think we all agree that he had been a fantastic buy and he will leave with nothing but respect. The only issue I have with him is the inept performances due to his sulky nature at not getting his move sooner. I expected better from a professional player.

Time we moved on. Recoup as much as possible and put it towards a forward. Excellent planning from city getting Grealish in. The club knew the writing was on the wall.
I have it on good authority that we were actively trying to move him on in the summer, whether he was part of that decision or he just found that out (I have after all, so I assume it wasn't a shock to him?) I am not sure, but either way the situation can not be allowed to continue and i see at least a loan move in January. Unless someone (Bar-Codes) comes in with big bucks!

They won't even try for Sterling because not only wouldn't he go, we won't want to sell him in January.
Not sure i agree BP, see last post, as I can see the Bar-Codes 'selling' him the 'dream' and him being an integral part of such......They have the money and the wherewithal to make this happen........ IMO ;-)

Not sure i agree BP, see last post, as I can see the Bar-Codes 'selling' him the 'dream' and him being an integral part of such......They have the money and the wherewithal to make this happen........ IMO ;-)
They may wellpromise hi C/L ,but when? 3 years 4 years, at best. No way he moves to a team that isn't in the c/l next season but also a team that expects to be getting to the last 8 at least of the c/l.

From the little I saw from Mcatee, he keeps the ball well under pressure, can dribble and clinical.

I am not sure If Pep will ask for more.
Good that There is no difference between youth football and the real premier league. Especially when u want a young talent to play out of his position.

United (he grew up a Rag)
Paris (said he might start learning French)
Liverpool (his kids are Liverpool fans, and would repair the relationship he has with their fans which I’m sure he’s gutted about as I think he still likes them)
Newcastle (would be a good move for him, he’d be their Robinho moment)
Can you imagine being a Newcastle fan watching a front 3 of Saint-Maximam, Sterling and Almeiron?

You‘d have an embolism watching them trying to finish.

I have it on good authority that we were actively trying to move him on in the summer, whether he was part of that decision or he just found that out (I have after all, so I assume it wasn't a shock to him?) I am not sure, but either way the situation can not be allowed to continue and i see at least a loan move in January. Unless someone (Bar-Codes) comes in with big bucks!
We need to find a suiter ideally in January, otherwise we’ll get a paltry summinnyy Rhh he summer and next to nothing if he sits it out til the follow year

For one, lol.

For two, this is why it’s never worth getting emotionally involved with the majority of players that put on the sky blue shirt. They care as much for our club as you do for your employer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.