Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been brilliant for us one of our all time greats!

From now on though I wish him no luck on the pitch for Chelsea hope it’s a total failure because we know if he gets back to his best he will win them trophies so sorry Sterling hope you fail BiG TIME…

Always found Chelsea far less offensive than Liverpool, United, spurs, arsenal.

If he's winning trophies for them, given that we aren't stopping anytime soon, it doesn't leave much for the red clubs.

It's probably almost exactly what we paid for him. 44m + 5m in add ons, but one of those add ons was winning the Champions League, wasn't it?

Edit: scratch that. https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...hester-city-transfers-raheem-sterling-9658097

According to this article from 2015, we paid 44m guaranteed for Raz, with another 2m if he started 120 games in the PL and CL (done). And a maximum of 3m for team success in the PL (1m each) and CL (1.5m each).

So we ended up paying the full 49m for him.
Not bad though, imo, especially when you see he’s signing a 5/6 year deal in excess of £300k per week.

Don’t give a flying fck about the fee tbh. Sterling has proven his worth for us. Will remember him for his brilliant and frustrating moments.
An area has ended. We move on.

We don’t need a replacement. We needed a CF and got the one we wanted. Plus added a versatile foreward. And a young talent coming through.

Chelsea fans shown their thoughts about Sterling already. Unless these morons are still banned from their games.

Good luck Sterling. But none so for Chelsea.

Nothing on when Shauny Wright left for Chelsea. That’s true heartbreak

Add Paul Stewart, Kinkladze, probably Peter Barnes for the older generation and personally Jesus this summer for me.

Been a great servant but not really been at it, regularly, for quite a while now. Hopefully he will regain his mojo. I think if he realises he is better on the right (as it has been reported he prefers playing on the left) he could return to the levels seen previously.

Yeah I'm aware... I've reported the cavemen who sit behind me at the Etihad for sling racial slurs. All clubs have detestable fans.

As a general homogeneous whole, I find Chelsea less odious than the other few I mentioned.
Lol. A conditioned response.

The bloke wasn’t racist, he was being a **** and someone outcunted him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.