Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. A conditioned response.

The bloke wasn’t racist, he was being a **** and someone outcunted him.

Sure, you caught me, didn't watch, I'm on the train home.

But my point stands. I've seen city fans do similar. I find Chelsea less detestable than United, spurs, Liverpool, and arsenal. We can dig up YouTube videos of football supporters being twats the rest of the night but in my day to day that's the way I perceive things. I hate them less than United and Liverpool.

But sure, belabour the point, Chelsea are worse than United and Liverpool. You win!

Always found Chelsea far less offensive than Liverpool, United, spurs, arsenal.

If he's winning trophies for them, given that we aren't stopping anytime soon, it doesn't leave much for the red clubs.

I fucking detest the cunts. Anyone who stops us winning things is a **** and can fuck off.

So it is 50m

Anyway , thanks sterling - can't sincerely wish you all the best though with Chelsea

Good deal all around and relaxed about not buying anyone else up front this window. Haaland is taking all the minutes up front obviously and Phil will shift left. Palmer steps up also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.