Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
For one, lol.

For two, this is why it’s never worth getting emotionally involved with the majority of players that put on the sky blue shirt. They care as much for our club as you do for your employer.

Straight swap for James Milner incoming. At left back, obviously.

Unless I could get a move to Madrid, Barca or Paris, personally speaking, I would go for it with Newcastle.

The first person that goes with them will be treated like a God and Sterling could easily demand £500k a week and get it.

They need to break a glass ceiling and if Raheem wants to play every week and be in on something totally left field, I would take the punt.

He's won practically everything there is to win and he's not playing every week for Madrid, Paris. Possibly Barca, as they are so far off it.

and having already lived through the pelters attributed to him as a money grabbing mercinary just for coming here and winning things, might as well cash in properly.

It is an outrageous suggestion on the one hand. And not that far fetched on the other. Can't see it happening, but someone is at some point going to make a move like that.

Hopefully he goes abroad. You just know if he signed for them he’d immediately find his form and the media would be fawning all over him

He is not even going to start ahead of Mane & Salah. As for form, his level has been the same for about 18 months. He has lost his pace a bit and he rarely dribbles past people.

I don't think Sterling has player well for over a year.

However when the same happened with John Stones did he get the abuse off City fans that Sterling is getting?
Stones wasn't being forced into the team week in week out..there are differences.

If sterling goes back to the dippers he will end up like shaqiri...unless they expect to lose salah.

and having already lived through the pelters attributed to him as a money grabbing mercinary just for coming here and winning things, might as well cash in properly.

It is an outrageous suggestion on the one hand. And not that far fetched on the other. Can't see it happening, but someone is at some point going to make a move like that.

I did say if it were me. I love a pound note.

I don't think Sterling has player well for over a year.

However when the same happened with John Stones did he get the abuse off City fans that Sterling is getting?

I was laughed out of court on here last year when I said he was a world class defender and only his injuries and personal issues were getting in the way.

Sterling has never been close to being world class and, unlike John, cannot even point to injuries, because that is one area where he never has an issue.

Never known a player avoid injury lay-offs like Raheem.

I was laughed out of court on here last year when I said he was a world class defender and only his injuries and personal issues were getting in the way.

Sterling has never been close to being world class and, unlike John, cannot even point to injuries, because that is one area where he never has an issue.

Never known a player avoid injury lay-offs like Raheem.
Yep,their situations are incomparable.

And Sterling is indeed a physical marvel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.