Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have been happy for him to sign with us for a few more years. But with him, Gundogan, Mahrez and Jesus all out of contract next season. The reality is we need to recoup some money. We are not the state owned, money no object club, large sections of the media would have people believe.

Mahrez is signing a new one and gabby has already left mate? I still wish there was a way for us to get gnabry though!

I can empathise with Simon. I often get to parties just as people are heading home and it’s breaking up. Anyway, can’t hang about. Just discovered a new album by Oasis called What’s The Story Morning Glory. Some banging tunes on there. Wonderwall is a potential number 1. You heard it here first.
Just watched an up and coming tennis player called Novak Djokovic who might win Wimbledon one day aswell .

The worst part about this is I just know that some people are never going to let it go. There will be a game week where Sterling scores a couple and we get a draw or something and the usual lot will be on here saying we shouldn’t have sold him, the whole team is shit, what a mistake it is blah blah blah.

We’ll never hear the end of it.
It’ll only happen next season cos the season after he wouldn’t have been here anyway.

An amazing video on Raz. Forever underrated appreciated but his achievements speak for themselves. One of our greatest ever players

There seems to be a misconception that if you have a certain amount of goals and assists then you are a bettter player than someone with less. Maybe shots on target, successful dribbles past one or more opponents, chance creating passes played forwards, and misses that hit a post or crossbar could be included. While we are at it a running total of misses inside the area, missed 1 on 1's or not hitting the target could paint a truer picture of a players form.

All these stats and many more are readily available. Funny thing is Sterling comes out really well when compared to the top PL players (Kane, Salah, Son, Mane etc) who have consistently produced the biggest numbers over a block of say, 3 or 5 seasons and covering a wide set of metrics

I've posted stuff before which goes deeper than Goals and Assists but in my experience very few are interested on here.

I can empathise with Simon. I often get to parties just as people are heading home and it’s breaking up. Anyway, can’t hang about. Just discovered a new album by Oasis called What’s The Story Morning Glory. Some banging tunes on there. Wonderwall is a potential number 1. You heard it here first.
Apparently there are rumours of a City takeover…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.