Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck Raz, gutted he is leaving. He's been superb for us and given us some of our best moments in recent years. He'll do well for Chelsea.
He's also given us some of the worst moments, like all the piss easy sitters he's missed. And as for his softly taken penalties, well I suppose he could be forgiven if he had gout. Yes, at his best he's been superb, but at his worst he's been dreadful. I'm not sorry to see him leave because he wanted to leave. And I'm more than happy we got around 50M. I wish him well but I'll not any sleep about him leaving.

You don't know that...maybe 12 to 18 months ago, but currently who knows...
Maybe, but none of that is the point. What we do know is at the end of last there was a contract extension offer on the table, that would, if accepted, have Sterling taking up a squad place on high wages. You don’t offer a player like Sterling an extension like that unless you think he’ll play and justify that faith in him.
This myth that the club had lost faith in him and didn’t really want him or Pep didn’t rate him but offered a contract extension anyway is just daft.

I can empathise with Simon. I often get to parties just as people are heading home and it’s breaking up. Anyway, can’t hang about. Just discovered a new album by Oasis called What’s The Story Morning Glory. Some banging tunes on there. Wonderwall is a potential number 1. You heard it here first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.