Raheem Sterling

Good bit of business for Chelsea that’s for sure. Rare you get a player of this quality at age 27 with the winning experience he has for £45m! We had no choice really as he clearly wanted out.

Sad he's gone, hope he doesn't come back to haunt us, saying that he was always shit against Liverpool so here's hoping

Nice message Raheem, good luck with the rest of your career. Will always remember the late, late goal against Southampton and the cross for Gundogan against Villa.

Good luck to the lad.

He arrived as a raw winger, he leaves as the finished article... a genuine Champion.

Deserves to be remembered by City fans in the same way as David Silva, Sergio Aguero etc.

Up there with the very best.
I will second that and I can honestly say his leaving has left me quite emotional or maybe it's these onions I am chopping! I have just watched it and I am almost at David Silva levels which has surprised me. Whatever you can say about Raheem we have seen him grow up at City. I just hope he manages to miss a sitter against us whilst smashing them in against everyone else!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.