Raheem Sterling

Upsets me a little to see him in another shirt. He was hugely underappreciated by a minority of our fans, and I'm going to miss him.

All the best Raz, you are and forever will be a City legend.
All the best? Yes, sure.
Legend? No. fuckin. way!

All the best? Yes, sure.
Legend? No. fuckin. way!
at best you can call him a hero or a icon but Legend he is nowhere near that conversation. Anyways thanks for the service and memories Raheem! and good luck to you in personal life but never in your professional life.

So it's confirmed, I wish him all the best, been a great player for the club.

I still think he could have played an important role here but he and the club obviously disagree with his future role.

Good luck Raheem.

We never made it, he did.

I'll go as far as to say he won't get 15 goals near the Viking next season.

It's the best piece of transfer brokering we have done in our history, in terms of finding any club acceptable to him that was also prepared to hand us our original outlay back and earning the salary he does.

Coupled with his downgrade in form over 18 months, City and Raheem have got very lucky on this one.

I know City are very happy how this has turned out.
Would agree with this mostly apart from the fact he’s gone to a definite EPL rival. Hopefully will keep Ten Pricks mob out of the Top Four again though.

Surprised Chelsea didn't milk the signing, very underwhelming announcement I think.

Perhaps a cordial agreement between the clubs.

Deserves to be remembered by City fans in the same way as David Silva, Sergio Aguero etc.

Up there with the very best.
No way will Sterling be remembered in the same way as David Silva or Aguero. Or Zabaleta, Yaya, Kompany and Fernandinho. Those players gave it their all for the club and stayed the best years of their careers when they could have signed for anyone else in the world for a better salary. They are revered as legends and rightly so.

Sterling had his head turned by Real Madrid a couple of years ago and has never been the same player since. He wanted to leave City when he could have stayed and become a club legend, but he chose not to.

I thank Sterling and wish him well for what he did but I won't remember him as fondly as the the aforementioned players who all(maybe not Yaya) wore their hearts on their sleeves and fully endeared themselves to us, and us to them..

Surprised Chelsea didn't milk the signing, very underwhelming announcement I think.

Perhaps a cordial agreement between the clubs.

really poor one tbh. He is their marque signing.

He is their player now , why should an agreement be needed ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.