Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

I'm sure he made a ton of money from the move, and more power to him for doing so; he's a professional sportsman. But I wonder if there is a part of him that regrets the move now. We have no cause to regret it, obviously. But his career seems to have, at best, stalled since he went to Chelsea.
It seems that we had the best years of his career, his time at Klanfield notwithstanding.

Can't make a statement like that and expect to play for the club again unless you are seriously deluded. Chelsea fans who never warmed to him anyway will now turn on him in unison and rightly so.

He's just signed his own omission from the registered squad and thats no football for him until january at least unless they can get shut of him before the window closes. What a brain dead move from Sterling and his "camp" I can see Arsenal going in for him on the cheap.
Saudi?

As soon as he left City he entered the downward spiral of his career, despite only being mid to late twenties. He was probably already on it before he left anyway.

Pep and the club made the right call.
He will still be picking up xyz amount every week so no need to push for a move. The only one interested is his agent as he will be
Looking for his next 10%

still a good player in there, suffered like any at chelsea by the fuckwittery that club is.

However seeing his arse as he has on the first day of the season is mard, MSL or Saudi league beckons as only they could pay his wages

still a good player in there, suffered like any at chelsea by the fuckwittery that club is.

However seeing his arse as he has on the first day of the season is mard, MSL or Saudi league beckons as only they could pay his wages

As long as we don't go anywhere near him it's all good.

Sounds like he's got very poor agents or he is overriding good advice.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with the former Liverpool player.

Was watching some Chelsea vlogger on youtube who said that Raheem was told on Friday that he wasnt in the squad but his people chose to issue that statement 1 hour before todays kick off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.