Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

He can’t exactly say “I was left out of the squad for kicking off about a racist being named captain“.
This is the exact reason Sterling and his advisors should have kept this in-house and not made a public statement.

Now there's speculation of Raheem having a row with Maresca over Enzo being made captain after singing a racist chant. None of which may be true.

His statement clearly said that the manager told him that he would be in the Matchday squad and turns out he didn't even make the bench.

One game into the season and Maresca has all this going on, His job is difficult as it is without senior players coming out with statements before kick off.

I know he can't come out and say "The manager picked a player that sang racist chants and that's why I'm sending out this statement", On the other hand, Sterling got racially abused at Stamford Bridge a few years ago when he was with us, Yet he still joined the cunts. I'm not saying two wrongs make a right but it was strange joining a club were fans racially abused you.

This is the exact reason Sterling and his advisors should have kept this in-house and not made a public statement.

Now there's speculation of Raheem having a row with Maresca over Enzo being made captain after singing a racist chant. None of which may be true.

His statement clearly said that the manager told him that he would be in the Matchday squad and turns out he didn't even make the bench.

One game into the season and Maresca has all this going on, His job is difficult as it is without senior players coming out with statements before kick off.

I know he can't come out and say "The manager picked a player that sang racist chants and that's why I'm sending out this statement", On the other hand, Sterling got racially abused at Stamford Bridge a few years ago when he was with us, Yet he still joined the cunts. I'm not saying two wrongs make a right but it was strange joining a club were fans racially abused you.
To be fair, if him being left out of the squad is because he challenged Maresca’s decision to not only start Enzo but allow him to remain captain, due to the racist incident, then he probably should have just come out and said that. It may not be the case, but I am just saying what I think Sterling should have done if that was the reason he was dropped from the squad entirely.

If that was the cause, Maresca does need to be publicly called out, rather than this hyper-passive-aggressive nonsense statement.

I think Sterling’s camp woefully mishandled this either way.

To be fair, if him being left out of the squad is because he challenged Maresca’s decision to not only start Enzo but allow him to remain captain, due to the racist incident, then he probably should have just come out and said that. It may not be the case, but I am just saying what I think Sterling should have done if that was the reason he was dropped from the squad entirely.

If that was the cause, Maresca does need to be publicly called out, rather than this hyper-passive-aggressive nonsense statement.

I think Sterling’s camp woefully mishandled this either way.
This is what it all boils down to really, It's been handled and timed so badly, Personally I still think he has the hump over being left out of the squad after been told he would be involved.

Either way whether it's over Ezno (which I doubt) or Not being picked it's still something which should stay in-house, Raheem should go and knock on the managers door this morning and get whatever problem it is off his chest.

He's been badly advised throughout his entire career starting at QPR at 15 to the present day he's still in the headlines for the wrong reasons.

I don't dislike him he just didn't bond with the fans, his behaviour at Chelsea looks like he's not going to bow out of top top flight football without a dig.

Did well for us (Missed some scary as shit chances) but we have to remember that players like Zinchenko won shed loads of trophies too, the success was down to the manager team and I would like to think the fans.

Now Mahrez, there's a player you could write home about.
Come off it, are you really comparing Zinchenko to a winger who scored 23, 25 and 31 goals in successive seasons? He wasn't along for the ride, he was a key part of it. Sure he missed some big chances, but he also scored shitloads.

I still maintain that he needs to play alongside a traditional striker to perform well. His demise at City coincided with us playing a false 9, his best performances for Liverpool were alongside Suarez, and he's been average at Chelsea who have struggled to find a quality striker. And I say 'demise,' he still scored 17 goals in his final season for us, so he was hardly phoning it in. And he was still playing well for England who had Kane up top.

Come off it, are you really comparing Zinchenko to a winger who scored 23, 25 and 31 goals in successive seasons? He wasn't along for the ride, he was a key part of it. Sure he missed some big chances, but he also scored shitloads.

I still maintain that he needs to play alongside a traditional striker to perform well. His demise at City coincided with us playing a false 9, his best performances for Liverpool were alongside Suarez, and he's been average at Chelsea who have struggled to find a quality striker. And I say 'demise,' he still scored 17 goals in his final season for us, so he was hardly phoning it in.

I did say he did well for us, so did Zinchenko IMHO. Anyway it looks like he has shit the bed at Chelsea unless his agent can work wonders and extricate his client.

Scored 131 in 339 games for us being supplied by the likes of KDB, Silva, Yaya, Aguero, Bernardo, Foden, Gundo, Sane etc.

If he had decent finishing ability and a football brain he would have scored over 200.

He was very poor in his last 2 seasons with us but somehow thought he should be the first name on the teamsheet. Pep disagreed.

My Chelsea mates say he has been garbage for them but yet again he still thinks he should be in the starting 11. Maresca disgrees.

The truth is we made him look a lot better than he actually was.

Deluded and entitled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.