Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Does he do himself any favours? Not very often, no. He comes across as a bit of a mercenary; have boots, will travel (for the right money). But it's a ****'s trick, giving his number to another player while he's still at the club. Basically, forcing him out of the club. But Chelsea have previous for this sort of bullshit. Even during this last couple of months; witness the way they've treated Chalobah, Chilwell and Gallagher. It's a horrible club. I wouldn't blame Sterling if he said "fuck it", and sit out the rest of his contract. 300k per week for sitting on his arse at home; where do I sign up?

This.

He comes across as a bit of a prick but doesn’t deserve this treatment.

Hideous club run by and for cunts.

I always liked him and defended him as a player (unlike some others on here) but once you cross Pep, there is never a way back - just ask 'Mr Cancelo.'

I always liked him and defended him as a player (unlike some others on here) but once you cross Pep, there is never a way back - just ask 'Mr Cancelo.'

When he did that snide interview after he left badmouthing city was when he got in the Milner bin for me.

Doesn’t do himself any favours whatsoever that guy.

One angle that struck me about this is Maresca is booting him straight out so that must be based on views he formed or heard at City. He'd surely want to take more of a look otherwise. Think he was always going to find it harder there, less support on the field and from the stands.

I suspect I'm not alone chuckling at his predicament - but what a bigheaded twat he's turned into - a legend in his own lunchtime who did OK at City but often couldn't hit a barn door with a football from 5 yards for us in his last season with us which was why I was happy for him to leave - his whole world has fell apart! but I'm sure his ridiculous wages whilst he's not in the FIrst Team Squad will be compensation! Saudi for you next little 'runs-like-a-girl' guy!
Wow

I suspect I'm not alone chuckling at his predicament - but what a bigheaded twat he's turned into - a legend in his own lunchtime who did OK at City but often couldn't hit a barn door with a football from 5 yards for us in his last season with us which was why I was happy for him to leave - his whole world has fell apart! but I'm sure his ridiculous wages whilst he's not in the FIrst Team Squad will be compensation! Saudi for you next little 'runs-like-a-girl' guy!

I didn’t think this was possible but you’ve really pipped Ray to the shit take of the week award.

Most annoying player ever.
I've seen some extreme posts on here but that is right up there. Seriously, Raz as a City player annoyed you more than any other player in your footballing history???
Did you used to sit in 303 a few rows behind row S, there was a daft **** there who used to slag Sterling off even after he'd scored!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.