Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

I liked him and defended him a lot when he was at City, could always see his worth to the team. Even if he was frustrating at times with bad misses or choices taken on the ball, he kept on going and never hid, and had the numbers to back it up.

However, thinking back there's no great love for him as a City legend. I don't think he has much of a "legacy"

If you think what Sterling's legacy at City is its probably the disallowed goal against Spurs in the CL

If he joined Utd, I wouldn't be that annoyed to be honest. Its not like a Silva, Aguero or De Bruyne signing for them

I freely admit I'd had enough of him (and his multitude of failings) in his last season and didn't care when he went to Chelsea. I swear MU have turned into the MLS of the UK - hoovering up PL has-beens (or never-beens), another example right here!

Another United player who will be clawing in £300k a week

One of the most bizarre signings they'll have made post Ferguson, and my God have their been some odd ones

Just can't get my head around why they would want him? He doesn't really score goals, and he doesn't really create them either. He had a huge purple patch at City, where he was a classic system player for Pep, but I think Pep knew he wouldn't be able to reproduce that elsewhere

An absolute nothing signing for them even by their standards

I liked him and defended him a lot when he was at City, could always see his worth to the team. Even if he was frustrating at times with bad misses or choices taken on the ball, he kept on going and never hid, and had the numbers to back it up.

However, thinking back there's no great love for him as a City legend. I don't think he has much of a "legacy"

If you think what Sterling's legacy at City is its probably the disallowed goal against Spurs in the CL

If he joined Utd, I wouldn't be that annoyed to be honest. Its not like a Silva, Aguero or De Bruyne signing for them
More like his legacy is his miss against Lyon. Still can't understand how he missed, he had enough time to control the ball, sit down, have a brew and still score.

Find it hard to have any sympathy for any player on circa. £300,000 a week…….

If he signs for the rags it’s only because of £££

Not many players have any loyalty/allegiance to the clubs they play for……those days are long since gone……

Not many Mike Doyle’s about nowadays

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.