Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Another United player who will be clawing in £300k a week

One of the most bizarre signings they'll have made post Ferguson, and my God have their been some odd ones

Just can't get my head around why they would want him? He doesn't really score goals, and he doesn't really create them either. He had a huge purple patch at City, where he was a classic system player for Pep, but I think Pep knew he wouldn't be able to reproduce that elsewhere

An absolute nothing signing for them even by their standards
It does seem absurd but they must be worried about PSR

They won't get around PSR this time with favourable covid terms so this will be away of them getting Sancho off the books even though it will cost them a huge wedge of cash & Sterling is a better winger than Rashford, who is another one at the rags who has gotten his massive pay deal

Always given him the respect he deserved as a key cog in a city team that won 10 trophies whilst he was here. Had no issues with him going to Chelsea or anything he's done since. I will naturally have to boo the fuck out of his every touch if he were to play for them though and hope he has a mental breakdown whenever he plays against us as he did with the dippers for us.

Don't even see who this makes sense for, he's quite similar to rashford. Another left winger with pace, no footballing brain and a tendency to miss sitters and both of them will find themselves behind the very punchable Garnacho in the pecking order.
Superb appraisal !

Was buzzing when we signed him

Couldn't give a shit when he left

Served us well, passion clearly visibly left him before he left us though. That title win against Villa, maybe I'm being harsh, but he seemed the only person in the stadium to not give a fuck.

If he wants to slum it over there for stupid wages, let him milk them dry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.