Raheem Sterling

Vinnie Zab Kun endless other past players would have signed the shirt always sensed this from him same as Milner, not surprised by him.

I find it difficult to believe a bunch of grown men can seriously give a shit about a complete non-story like this.

Seriously - who fucking cares whether he signed some kid’s shirt in America or not?

It’s the kind of thing I’d expect a 12 year old to get all worked up about, not an apparently grown man.

Apologies to those of you who are actually 12 on this thread - in which case, carry on!

To be fair to him he can't really win either way. It's a bit awkward but you can't really blame him.

Imagine the reaction if days after signing Tevez he was signing Rag shirts. This place would have broken.

I was just enjoying a video City put out and come in here to see Raz is still a topic. Last time I checked, he’s a Chelsea player. I know everyone is allowed a voice but it’s too hot to bother with certain things at the moment.

Whatever it is, I doubt it’s a big deal. You won’t see him in one on ones in sky blue. Nor will you see him slow down attacks in sky blue.

He was here for a number of years. Regardless of your thoughts on his game, wish him well and thank him for his servitude. In addition, have some bloody Crème Brûlée, Mousse or Ice cream. The heat is really causing a storm on BM.

Just carrying on you mean.

Gabby was the truly bizarre choice.
Yes and yes, I didn't mention the latter as he has gone as well but it was very strange.

He couldn't stay onside, he was a poor finisher, wasn't a striker or a winger.

I think already Arsenal fans are laughing and rubbing their hands.

Despite everything I have said about Sterling, I do believe it was the right time for him to go but I am really disappointed that Jesus has left.

He will be straight into my FF team at work that's for sure.

I predict 20+ goals and a 10+ assists season for him.

I was just enjoying a video City put out and come in here to see Raz is still a topic. Last time I checked, he’s a Chelsea player. I know everyone is allowed a voice but it’s too hot to bother with certain things at the moment.

Whatever it is, I doubt it’s a big deal. You won’t see him in one on ones in sky blue. Nor will you see him slow down attacks in sky blue.

He was here for a number of years. Regardless of your thoughts on his game, wish him well and thank him for his servitude. In addition, have some bloody Crème Brûlée, Mousse or Ice cream. The heat is really causing a storm on BM.
The bolded is why.

The bolded is why.
That’s why I’m surprised by the spike in pages. Last time I saw this, it only had 10 pages and people wishing him the best.

He’s not here anymore so I thought that’s that.

I find it difficult to believe a bunch of grown men can seriously give a shit about a complete non-story like this.

Seriously - who fucking cares whether he signed some kid’s shirt in America or not?

It’s the kind of thing I’d expect a 12 year old to get all worked up about, not an apparently grown man.

Apologies to those of you who are actually 12 on this thread - in which case, carry on!
Not worked up like you mate, I'm glad he's gone, I'd wish Gabby and Zin all the very best in the world just see that this guy is what he is, sorry if my opinion works people up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.