If only that was true for some posters

We could start a game if you like

I'll start you off with Grealish

Mahrez
Zinchenko
Walker
Cancelo
Laporte

(not my opinion but other people's, all get dogs abuse)

I dread to think what some of these posters would have made of Lee Peacock and Lee Bradbury for starters.

Rubbish post.
What about Rodri couldn't turn in the channel.
Ederson worst goalie since ike
Silva get rid 2018
Stones wouldn't get 10 million. For him.
De bruyne not in our best 11.
And more.

who gives a toss whether he saw the shirt or not. it doesn't make an ounce of difference. hes gone, hes not coming back. As someone said earlier, get over it. im sure sterling wont!!!!!

But you probably didn't have a poor first touch and miss loads of one-on-ones.
Plus OFSTED was not looking over my shoulder nor was the National Curriculum as prescribed as it is today. My classes could have fun and still learn without being tested on every little thing! :-)

But you’re correct my first touch was not always of the best although I do understand the off side rule and I was a qualified referee!! Wouldn’t be today but hey ho.

Plus OFSTED was not looking over my shoulder nor was the National Curriculum as prescribed as it is today. My classes could have fun and still learn without being tested on every little thing! :-)

But you’re correct my first touch was not always of the best although I do understand the off side rule and I was a qualified referee!! Wouldn’t be today but hey ho.

The one that makes me laugh and reveals the level of football knowledge of many posters is;
" Sterling , poor first touch "
Professionals coaches piss themselves over this Stereotype.

I'm happy with what Raz give us for the 7 years he was with us, I suggest you shut this topic down, because its getting embarrassing, and showing some so called City fans in a bad light

10959 easy chances missed, lost the ball 25789 times, ran straight into the defender with the ball 99747 times, one on one's with keeper scored '0'

Bye bye, we're stronger now you've gone.
Cya
I think you proved my point.

Well done, Chuck.

The shirt non signing is poor on his part. That could be an American Blue who had a once in a lifetime chance to get his shirt signed of one of our top ex players. It wouldn't have hurt him to have signed it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.