Rain

I can't cope in this heat,my muscles have gone so weak i can only rest
I went to the gym this morning and just didn’t have the energy to lift as heavy as usual.

Proper struggled!

Think the heat, the humidity, even when trying to down pints of water im still dehydrated, thunder at night so not sleeping... it’s made me a bit weak.

Its the humidity Kaz, I am actually much better in this than when its cold, virtually no pain, but I do fatigue quite quickly in this. Got to say I would take it over our winter any day.

As people say the problem here is we get a different heat than down in the Med etc.
I work with a girl from the South of France and a bloke from Poland. They both say Britain’s extremes are worse than theirs even though the thermometers don’t say it’s as hot as France in our Summer or as cold as Poland in our Winter.

30°C in Britain really does feel different to 30°C in the Med, and -5°C in Britain really does feel different to -5°C in Central Europe.

I like both by the way. I like the extremes!

If I know I have to wrap up because it’s frabs with all the Winter gear on (hat, scarf, gloves, vest, longjohns, thick socks); or know I can just go out with shorts, flip flops and sunglasses on because it’s redders... I’m happy!

I’m even happy if I know it’s raining all day. Just got to dress accordingly.

It’s the in-betweens I don’t like. When it’s too cold with your coat off but you start sweating with it on, or if it’s raining for an hour and then dry, then rains again, then dry... coat on coat off coat on...

I went to the gym this morning and just didn’t have the energy to lift as heavy as usual.

Proper struggled!

Think the heat, the humidity, even when trying to down pints of water im still dehydrated, thunder at night so not sleeping... it’s made me a bit weak.
Well done for even attempting the gym!
Third summer in a row we have had these temperatures and humidity plus the 20 degree February last year or the year before ,proper weird

I think its going to hit here very soon,its gone cloudy as fook,but still boiling.
The sky is full of birds snatching flying insects to eat,and there has been thunder rumbling in the distance thats sounds like cannon fire for about an hour.
Mind you,seeing where i live it could well be.

I have a cellar type thing under my bedroom and kitchen,it traps the heat in the summer and the co!d in the winter,that is why my house is an oven right now

I have a cellar type thing under my bedroom and kitchen,it traps the heat in the summer and the co!d in the winter,that is why my house is an oven right now
British houses have been built to keep the heat in historically, that's the big reason we struggle with high temps. I mean what % of British houses have air-conditioning? All the houses are insulated to fuck, this was fine but with rising temps maybe we need to think again.

British houses have been built to keep the heat in historically, that's the big reason we struggle with high temps. I mean what % of British houses have air-conditioning? All the houses are insulated to fuck, this was fine but with rising temps maybe we need to think again.
That is a good point,we all have insulation in the loft and walls and double glazing ,i didn't put my central heating on once last winter as it was so mild,this heat three years running is becoming a trend,along with nearly three months with no rain down here last summer of was it the one before,summat is up

Insulation works both ways, keeps it cooler

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.