#RainbowLaces

Don't seem to be many rainbow laces about. It's almost like the players don't want to be used to score political points, or bring sexuality into playing football -god forbid. I can only conclude that rather than just wanting to go to work and do their jobs like anyone else, they are in fact either all repressed, or bigoted and homophobic.

Helmet Cole said:
Don't seem to be many rainbow laces about. It's almost like the players don't want to be used to score political points, or bring sexuality into playing football -god forbid. I can only conclude that rather than just wanting to go to work and do their jobs like anyone else, they are in fact either all repressed, or bigoted and homophobic.

Probably a breach of footwear suppliers multi million pound contact terms and conditions.

Person likes footballer.
Person doesn't like/understand gay stuff.
Footballer and or favourite team says 'being gay is perfectly acceptable or I am gay'
Person changes attitude as his hero/team says to do so.

It's the same as endorsements - Aguero wears this brand of boots so kids want same boots, City sponsored/supplied by Nike - supporters want NIke stuff, Joe hart washes his hair in a certain shampoo we all go ........... ok but you know what I mean.

Would this be a faith problem for Muslim players ?

I have been attending football for nearly 40 years and I cannot recall a single instance of a proven attack on a LGBT fan or player!

"Who's the faggot in the pink" gets an airing about half a dozen times a season and I'm pretty sick of hearing people around me singing it.

gazmedina said:
I have been attending football for nearly 40 years and I cannot recall a single instance of a proven attack on a LGBT fan or player!

"Who's the faggot in the pink" gets an airing about half a dozen times a season and I'm pretty sick of hearing people around me singing it.
And if you search "tranny", "Ronaldo" or "tranny shagger" (in reference to Brendan Rodgers) on this forum you get a scary amount of results.

LGBT abuse is a problem amongst football fans.

What about the disgusting "she fell over" chant? Makes my blood boil that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.